Access to restricted systems
You are required to have authorization from nedwos before you proceed and you are strictly limited to the use set out within that authorization.
Unauthorised access to, misuse of, or “equipment interference” to this or any related systems is prohibited and constitutes an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
You are required to keep in confidence any information obtained through this system and use it only for the purposes specifically detailed in your authorization.
If you disclose any of the information obtained through this system without authority from nedwos, we may take legal action against you.
No information can be shared under section 52(a) of The Data Protection Act 1998 and this notice will cause section 52(e) to fail where data is relied upon that has been obtained under section 52(a) of The Data Protection Act 1998.
All communications including but not limited to telephone calls, email and other messages, meetings and video conferences may be monitored and recorded.
Additional Terms of site use
Accessing our site/s
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site becomes unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
It is easy to copy material which appears on websites, but this does not mean it is legal. Therefore, unless you are permitted to do so under our Terms and Conditions or a valid OsSA, you may not copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from our sites, or any of the material which is found on our sites, unless properly licensed to do so by us.
All our information and documentation is confidential and provided only in English, and unless otherwise indicated, are “secret” as defined in the EU Trade Secrets Directive and WTO TRIPS Agreement.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Suspension of our site
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to our site
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please see our page regarding Information Licensing
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
1. Personal data, or personal information as we sometimes call it, means data which is capable of identifying a living person. Users provide us with personal data, such as their name, address, telephone number and credit card details.
3. In the course of using our sites, Users may make their personal data available to others. It is Users’ responsibility to ensure that they wish to disseminate information about themselves (including personal data) in their use of our sites.
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our web sites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with or ability to use our products.
The Web sites you visit, including those of users of our sites and advertisers, have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Web sites before providing them with any of your personal information.
5. As an Account holder, we encourage you to tell us how you wish us to use your personal data for marketing of services and products to you.
- Post and Electronic communications: We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving emailed newsletters and/or marketing communications from us in relation to our – or third parties’ – services and products that we think may be of interest to you; each such communication will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
- Fax: We will not send marketing materials to you by fax, nor provide your fax number to others for this purpose.
6. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each User’s responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your Account
- to ensure no-one else uses our sites while the User’s machine is “logged on” to our sites
- to log off or exit from our sites when not using them, and
- to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
8. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
9. To inspect, change or correct your identity and contact information, please access your Account. If you have other questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed by email to data-admin(at)nedwos.co.uk